Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the stock cooler we turn it over so it won't drain when we turn the motor off this gives us A accurate oil level reading.

Jim

·
Registered
140 Posts
So you just flipped the oil cooler upside down and switched the two lines? I assume the oil can run either way through the cooler then. And was there enough slack in the oil lines or did you have to lengthen them? I was thinking about mounting my oil cooler even farther forward on the frame right behind the bumper, but that would be more work than what you have done. I know it is kind of odd to have the hot oil cooler touching and blocking airflow to the radiator.............

·
Registered
861 Posts
sweet Jim, thanks for more of your tips! Looks like you got the resizer working too! nice!

Split

·
Registered
29 Posts
not sure how it would benefit you guys except make the engine run cooler but I will be having a motor built by Weller for my Rhino and I was told the ticket for keeping your oil cool is to run a B&M Truck Oil Cooler and Fan from Summit ($120?) and run it under one of the seats or behind the seats or really anywhere you have room.....JUst tossin this out there....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts