Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner of a used 2006 Prowler 650 H1 ( I hope ). I purchased this knowing it need some tlc. Started checking forums and this seems like the best one I'v found. Have done a lot of reading. Great information. The only problem I have now is the clutch.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I am the proud owner of a used 2006 Prowler 650 H1 ( I hope ). I purchased this knowing it need some tlc. Started checking forums and this seems like the best one I'v found. Have done a lot of reading. Great information. The only problem I have now is the clutch.
Welcome to the best prowler site.....shoot away on your Questions,I just sold my 2006 prowler bought it new.it sure was a good one,kinda slow on here this time of year,with vacations and summer activity's.....what clutch problems are you having.......

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Like Mike said welcome to the forum, a lot of folks here willing to help with problems and will try to find you the parts you need.

Reactions: de3 and jd3rdnoah

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Welcome to the site! Prowlers are pretty easy to work on, and once fixed, very dependable! What kind of clutch issues? Check in the Frequently asked questions on the forum, lot of great information, and sources!

Reactions: jd3rdnoah

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

welcome to the house .. brew up a batch of coffee sit a spell and swap some lie's with us :)

the new guy gets the wood for the fire

Reactions: jd3rdnoah and de3

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Good to have you back Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: de3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Thanks .. was a good trip

but the riding wasn't .. after 2 rides they closed down all the forest roads in the state [Idaho ] do to fire warning issues .. severe drought conditions , they even shut down all logging.

so after the repairs to the XTZ [$1500 all total ] wasn't able to ride it , got in two 75 milers +/- before shut down. we stayed on fire roads only do to the dryness of the brush and forests , so no real rides.

Reactions: jd3rdnoah and de3

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to the house .. brew up a batch of coffee sit a spell and swap some lie's with us :)

the new guy gets the wood for the fire
Is that like the first liar don't have a chance.
As to the fire wood I have a lot of cut over land across the street from me.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
yup .. newbie is just sitting out in the cold , we're pro's here LOL

Reactions: jd3rdnoah
1 - 9 of 9 Posts