Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All UTV's have some issues just like the Car manufactures
This is just to show the Prowler owners that are not happy with their Prowlers, thats it is no better on the Dark side!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boy Split, I sure can agree with you.... :D
Chevy Rules, Ford Drools...
Im NOT EVEN GOING TO GET ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I agree with you Seth, they all have their probs. But i will say that it seems to me like po po's do have a lot more probs than any of the other ones. Every atv/utv shop around here is slap full of them! I've even had salesmen to tell me not to buy polaris. And thats one of the products they delt with! Everybody i know thats owned one sold it, or is trying to sell it or its broken down and their trying to fix it. Thats just my experience. To each his own i guess. I think i'll stick with my kitty kat

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know guys and you know who you are I started this as info for people that are not happy with their Prowlers to see thats its not better with other brands and you have turned it into a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
All in the name of fun Joe! It's needed from time to time. You want me to remove all of the fun stuff and keep it on the subject I will.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All in the name of fun Joe! It's needed from time to time. You want me to remove all of the fun stuff and keep it on the subject. I will.
No, Im just trying to help guys that think Prowlers are the only model with Problems! Believe it or not I am trying to help with the forum.

·
Registered
291 Posts
No, Im just trying to help guys that think Prowlers are the only model with Problems! Believe it or not I am trying to help with the forum.
Come on Joe it's all in fun, We appreciate all your help but we also need a little laugh once in a while, You can talk about me and my Dodge anytime I don't care

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on Joe it's all in fun, We appreciate all your help but we also need a little laugh once in a while, You can talk about me and my Dodge anytime 'Its nice to kid around sometimes and I can take it. But in thie case I was just trying to make people feel better that may have been feeling bad about buying a Prowler.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Guys and especially Joe I really needed a good laugh today and thanks to you guys I got it. Everyone of these things has it's shortfalls. And I still like my prowler and I don't care what anyone else says cause it is not them I have to please. Don't get me wrong I love the setup. Especially when they pull up and think it's just a Old 650 prowler.I mean the look on peoples faces when you half track em or half hill em is priceless. And like you Joe I am kinda partial to the underdog. What ever you are partial to is what I think you should buy. Weather it is a Prowler or a gazr. Or a Ford or a chevy. Buy what you want cause if you don't you will be cussing that thing till you are blue in the face when you have problems with it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Guys and especially Joe I really needed a good laugh today and thanks to you guys I got it. Everyone of these things has it's shortfalls. And I still like my prowler and I don't care what anyone else says cause it is not them I have to please. Don't get me wrong I love the setup. Especially when they pull up and think it's just a Old 650 prowler.I mean the look on peoples faces when you half track em or half hill em is priceless. And like you Joe I am kinda partial to the underdog. What ever you are partial to is what I think you should buy. Weather it is a Prowler or a gazr. Or a Ford or a chevy. Buy what you want cause if you don't you will be cussing that thing till you are blue in the face when you have problems with it.
Well said. I would love to see the looks on their faces too. I bet its hilarious! LOL

·
Registered
583 Posts
Come on Joe it's all in fun, We appreciate all your help but we also need a little laugh once in a while, You can talk about me and my Dodge anytime I don't care
Speaking of Dodges! It would be easier to list what I have NOT replaced on my Dodge. lol

In all fairness the highlifter sight is not the place to judge, what those guys put their bikes through will destroy most of the things that guy listed. Sinking them in mud and water is hard on bearings and electrical parts.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Speaking of Dodges! It would be easier to list what I have NOT replaced on my Dodge. lol

In all fairness the highlifter sight is not the place to judge, what those guys put their bikes through will destroy most of the things that guy listed. Sinking them in mud and water is hard on bearings and electrical parts.
What ever site you go on some people talk about all the bad about their machines.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
come on Joe, Just f'in with ya..its not my fault you owned a mustang that only did 12 sec quarters,,,sheesh,, hell Todds part time running prowler prolly can do that once in a while (when its running..lol) j/k i love you all, youre my boys!!! we gotta stick together....partly cuz we do own arctic cats :D..lets face it..builders, manufacturers , aftermarket,,none of these guys believe in us (maybe UTV crap/inc) but no one is putting an effort into our machines,,,so we do it...we love em and we hate em,,but we own em'...

Glad we can hit you back chris,,youre a valuable member here..i look forward to meeting you and shaking your hand. (not in the way you n todd do either..:eek:)

$PLIT

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.