Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI,
If you need AC service I would give Cycle Zone of Wickenburg a call. They have excellent service, and are always willing to help. Give Tim a call next time you need AC service or parts, tell him Seth sent you. I make the drive and it's well worth it.

Cycle Zone of Wickenburg
911 E Wickenburg Way
#A
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
(928) 684-0160

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talked to Tim this weekend and Cycle Zone is offering some really good year end deals. Great deals on Maxxis tires with free mounting. 08 Prowlers are priced to sell. Give him a call.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anybody know why Action Motorsports in Anthem is no longer an Arctic Cat dealer? They are only 20 minutes away from me - made it real easy when I needed a part.

I almost bought a new Prowler from them a month or 2 ago. Now they arent a dealer any more.

Im guessing Cycle Zone would be the next closest.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, I found out the hard way about Anthem. Drove up the very congested freeway to find only Kawasaki Mules on the lot. I found a very nice dealer in Avondale, Moto City. It's the wrong direction for me, but they seem to be good folks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.