Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe how different outwest prowler looks with doors and full cage,I like it,I really think the flares set it off.check out is Avatar or go to his profile page.:cool:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks great! Love those doors!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Makes me wish I would have hit the buy now more often.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Great looking Prowler, cage & doors look good!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
looks awesome !! who makes those doors ?? good for winter...........:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys. I think she is coming along nicely. Not shown in the pictures, but I have my rear window panel installed now as well. I just need to have a new windshield made, and fix the legs on the rear cage. But I think I'll wait to purchase a rear bench seat to see how everything fits before I start on the cage.

I don't know who makes the doors. The cab kit is nice, but definitely not $3000 retail nice. Way overpriced for what you get. I think the newer cab offerings seem to be a little nicer, but for less than $500 what I spent I'm happy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I found some of the doors on ebay for $200 didn't hit the buy now and the next morning I decided I wanted them but too late they were sold.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
look'in good Shane

·
Registered
414 Posts
I found some of the doors on ebay for $200 didn't hit the buy now and the next morning I decided I wanted them but too late they were sold.
Ya..that happened to me on that used Looney Tuned dual exhaust for $500. Got the money and pulled the auction up to find they had sold. I think i might have muttered a loud "DAMNIT!" cuz my 4 year old said, "Daddy...you aint sposed to say that."

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya..that happened to me on that used Looney Tuned dual exhaust for $500. Got the money and pulled the auction up to find they had sold. I think i might have muttered a loud "DAMNIT!" cuz my 4 year old said, "Daddy...you aint sposed to say that."
You got to be quick on that buy now button,ask brian,I think Shane darn near missed out on that roll cage.:D really looks good shane.Does your wife like it now.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
You got to be quick on that buy now button,ask brian,I think Shane darn near missed out on that roll cage.:D really looks good shane.Does your wife like it now.
My wife still pretty much hates the Prowler......:D Or I guess what it represents...

1. The fact that I bought it and she didn't want too.... (I did sell my Raptor atv to get it).
2. Purchased it broken. So it took extra money to repair it. And still spending money upgrading it...:D
3. The numerous hrs I spent repairing it, and time still spent on upgrading it (my wife calls it my girlfriend):D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
treading on thin ice IMHO LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts