Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the set up for paddles and wheels? I have some brand new 12"
haulers and smoothies I got for my rhino, should I just get the spacers that adapt these? Or get some rockstar wheels.
Whats the hot set up?

Thanks papa v

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Grinding the brake rotor a little is the hot ticket, I have not done mine yet.
Then you can run prowler bolt pattern rock stars and any paddle set up you want.

i have 14 inch wheels and paddles I will be rinning next ride, they are alot heavier than the rock stars.

Hyperdakar makes a prowler 12 and 14 inch wheel
finding a 14 inch paddle tire set up is harder.

If you do find a 14 inch paddle tire set up run your stocks with them maybe

best case I have read about was somewhere on this site, guys grind the rotor down a little and run the 12 inch rimms and paddles with lots of choices in paddle set up.

There are pictures somewhere of the rotor ground down.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am running the ac/rhino wheel spacers. I think since you already have the paddles with the rhino pattern, you should do the same. no grinding calipers with the spacers. Plus, once you have the rhino bolt pattern, finding a spare if something goes wrong is sooooo much easier.................

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dentless
what size spacers are you running?and do they work with the douglas red label wheels?

thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am running 1 1/2" spacers. They will work with any wheels. The lugs are what I had to change on mine. The stock Prowler lugs don't really fit any other wheel..........

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got some 12" Rockstars for my paddle/smoothie setup. No spacers needed and you can use the stock lugs and nuts. Little bit of grinding was needed on the caliper but they fit.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I got some 12" Rockstars for my paddle/smoothie setup. No spacers needed and you can use the stock lugs and nuts. Little bit of grinding was needed on the caliper but they fit.
Chance you still got those pics of what you grinded?

I need to print those out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts