Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the AC XTZ 1K paint code? Brand / number? Eaac? Jim?

thanks
Split

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one can get the paint code? I know some of you guys are "dealers" or "reps" lol..help a brutha out, how can i paint my shizzz? Any of you AC employee lurkers can PM me , i wont tell!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
I have not seen Prowler for so long I forget what color it is. lol:D

·
Registered
294 Posts
I will try to find out, are you ging for powder coat or anything you can get? Arctic Cat makes touch up paint that comes in a regular sized spray can that is that color. If you want powder coat I can try to help find one that will be closer than your cage since that appears to never have gotten closer to the right color.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yes you can, it's not cheap though. The part number 0652-153. They call that color Apple Green Metallic. Retail price is $37.95 a can. You can get it in the orange, blue from the 09 XTX, silver, and green. The touch up paint can also be bought in what looks like a nail polish bottle.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will try to find out, are you ging for powder coat or anything you can get? Arctic Cat makes touch up paint that comes in a regular sized spray can that is that color. If you want powder coat I can try to help find one that will be closer than your cage since that appears to never have gotten closer to the right color.
Chris,
i will probably paint the cage and the doors. if you can get a code that would be great, if not i am back to digital picture taking..:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have heard that it is a Mitsubishi Eclipse paint color. I have already had some pieces painted and they turned out really good.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
08 mitsubishi ecplipse sunset looks pretty dang close..

·
Registered
140 Posts
08 mitsubishi ecplipse sunset looks pretty dang close..
You are right, it does look close. I don't think you are going to find a regular automotive paint code for that color. They wouldn't be required to have one. Unless they used a paint code from one of the auto manufacturers, I think you are out of luck. You should however be able to find a bodyshop that has a good painter who can get you pretty damn close..............

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bob at PDS Fabrication might still have the paint code he used on mine. Give him a call.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ok. Arctic Cat does not have any paint codes for their paint and they are custom blends. I have the number of the company that blends it for Arctic Cat, so if you want that number just pm me and I can get it to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts