Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new park brake yesterday very nice product,now i wont have to use park on a hill..........There is more parts to to it just never included them in the picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I've heard it's hard to get some utv's out of park when on a hill.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I find that a large rock works great. ?

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
That is what I adapted to my Prowler, very nice setup! Easy to apply, and little chance of the brakes dragging!

·
Registered
414 Posts
What exactly is it? Part #? What did you do to adapt it RD?

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
Part was listed on Ebay as a RZR parking brake, I think I gave 58.00 dollars for it. I made a spreader bar to go across the front uprights. I runs just below the dash, and the handle is a lever action that depresses the brake pedal. Works great! I wired the stock PB light into the new handle, but you will know when the parking brake is on, you flat don't move!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Park brake

Looks like the same handle I have,I got mine for 80 dollars with all the hardware on Ebay I met the person selling them on the wildcat forum,my brake peddle already had a hole drilled and the hole's were already drill for the bracket,the rod that goes from the park brake to the peddle has a Heim joint and the bolt goes through it and into the pre-drilled hole in the brake peddle bracket........10 minutes to install...............Mike the machines with a park can be very hard to get out of gear,I have seen tore up shifting cables from trying to get it out of park.......

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
Mine just has a adjustable shoe on the end, but it did have the RZR bracket that I welded to the spreader bar, and used the hole in it for a pad lock! Locks the handle in the parking brake position. Never know!

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
It makes a very nice sanitary install! Can't beat the price or concept! So much better than factory!

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
Is a great looking mirror! Really like the style!

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
That is how it goes'! Hard to find that item that appeals to you on certain things! Anything Billet is usually great looking!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had my wed night garage gang sticker made............WNGG.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
Looking Good!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts