Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 prowler 650 that i will be parting out. I rolled the prowler in glamis and totaled the frame . Prowler has a speedwerx 700 bigbore with 11:1 piston, speedwerx cam, speedwerx carb, diecastplaycars header pipe and dynatek cdi. All parts for sale except for frame and cage . Prowler is located in Las Vegas .Call Brian at 702-524-1264

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one was hurt in rollover thank you. I would like to sell motor as a whole package including carb. I will sell cdi and header pipe but would like to wait until motor sells so buyer can hear it run.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Wha condition is the bed in? Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really liked the cdi and header pipe . I used stock muffler with 1/2'' hole drilled in spark arrester cover.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
prowler parts

I have sold motor , carb, exhaust ,rear bench seat and cdi. I still have front diff , rear diff, front axles,stock carb ,stock cam , steering rack, front bumper,radiator assembly, stock wheels,gas tank and digital dash.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am the lucky dude to buy Brian's motor - all the rest of his stuff is top shelf - as is he. Thanks again Brian!

I have sold motor , carb, exhaust ,rear bench seat and cdi. I still have front diff , rear diff, front axles,stock carb ,stock cam , steering rack, front bumper,radiator assembly, stock wheels,gas tank and digital dash.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts