Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have everything on the bottom end besides the Crank, piston, cylinder. This includes starter, clutches (aftermarket with about 100 miles), cases, all gears, transmission parts, etc. Call, text, or respond to thread. 928-853-7550

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have everything on the bottom end besides the Crank, piston, cylinder. This includes starter, clutches (aftermarket with about 100 miles), cases, all gears, transmission parts, etc. Call, text, or respond to thread. 928-853-7550
I seen your add on the other site what happened to the motor,crank bearing or top end failure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Bottom End

The Rod seized to the crank and blew out the bearing. The piston is pretty well shot. I bought a bottom end and used my top end to make a whole motor. It's back in and running now.

It's a 2008 650 H1. I don't have a price on the whole thing because the crank is bad. I'll certainly accept offers if you want it all. The motor was at 2400 miles when it failed.

Matt

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
that post is over a year ago

·
Administrator
7,364 Posts
From what I've seen available on ebay, and other sites, you might be better rebuilding your own, or buying a new engine. 650's used are in the 2,000.00 dollar area. Just my thoughts. PowerSportsNation comes to mind for a potential source.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts