Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 2010 Prowler XTZ 1000 (green)
I need a new muffler/exhaust
Shifter lever and cable
Master Cylinder
How/where can I find parts locally (in MN) and/or online that aren't too bad?
Are there aftermarket Mufflers for this vehicle as I'm seeing the average for a muffler is $300 and up.

Does anyone have parts for my 2010 XTZ 1000?

How do I know/find aftermarket replacement parts for my prowler?

Sorry I was brainstorming my thoughts for this request for help as I'm pressed for time with the help I have in trying to fix this before I'm up the creek. I'm in the Twin Cities in MN.
Thank you!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Shift cable part number is 0487-063. Lever is 1502-510. Master Cylinder is 2502-043. Muffler 0512-500. Putting those numbers in Google shows multiple places to buy them. Just put the numbers alone in the search. Words clutter up the response. UTV mufflers are always expensive, partly due to having the spark arrestor assembly inside and partly just because they can.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shift cable part number is 0487-063. Lever is 1502-510. Master Cylinder is 2502-043. Muffler 0512-500. Putting those numbers in Google shows multiple places to buy them. Just put the numbers alone in the search. Words clutter up the response. UTV mufflers are always expensive, partly due to having the spark arrestor assembly inside and partly just because they can.
Thank you!!!
May I ask if there's a master lost (which I do not have) for all parts to this vehicle?

·
Registered
30 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts