Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a dealer that stocks parts? I need a 36 tooth ring gear #1402-032. Every place I've checked is out of stock until Nov. Hoping that I don't have to wait that long.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Arctic Cat Parts House (Babbitts) may have what you need

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOS until Nov 20. I called them to check stock they said they have some. Ordered, paid, then a day later OOS. Same for Country Cat and all the rest that do internet sales. I'm hoping that somebody has a local dealer that stocks parts.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
You may want to contact Powersportsnation, they deal in good used parts.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Arctic Cat Prowler 700 2011 Rear Differential 1502-771 13503 this is a complete rear differential from Powersportsnation. I've had great luck with there parts, and have never returned one for any reason.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've run into the same thing. I got the last cam chain tensioner in the country for my 2009 700 xtx. Now I need the Cam/timing chain and everyone says October. Babbitts said they have a ton of parts on backorder. My local dealer has been telling people who are buying new machines to not go to crazy with them because if they break there may not be parts until fall to fix them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I already bought new axles, unless I can use these. They are Sixity XTA Axles.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Got one!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Got one!
I think I'm in two different posts here! I had a timing chain, and PowerSportsNation has the rear gear. Sorry for any confusion!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bummer, PowerSportsNation does not have the rear gear, spoke to them this morning.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Well that sucks, I'll see if I can help find you parts!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, it would be helpful to know what fits what, sort of like a Hollanders guide for Arctic Cats.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts