Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking through my user profile setup, and I did not see any place to put my name. I was wondering why that is? Is that a privacy protection thing?

It just seems like a lot of us talk on this site so much like we are best friends, that sometimes I would like to call somebody by their first name and not their username. I know on other forums I'm a member of, there is a place to put your name "if you so choose". Didn't see a place on this forum, but maybe I'm missing it. Just wondered if this is an option we can get added to our user profiles?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I picked my user name because my name is so common it's already been taken on most sites so I gave up and just use the same one. By the way I'm Mike bet there's at least one more here. :cool:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
There were a few Mikes

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
so add your name to your signature line .. if so inclined

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
You can call me anything but Polaris. LOL!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
My given name is Robert but the only one that calls me that is my mom who just turned 95 on the 15th and my wife when she is made at me. Other than that Rob will do but please no BoB or Bobby that's just plain wrong.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just talking about having a name location in the "about me" section in our profiles. Just a place to put our first names to be viewed by members. Wasn't talking about using our personal names as our username.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I was just talking about having a name location in the "about me" section in our profiles. Just a place to put our first names to be viewed by members. Wasn't talking about using our personal names as our username.
I inderstood what you were saying.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, not a bad idea to have that option for sure. Mitch here by the way. I like Gary's idea too, we can just add them to our signature line.. easy way to work around that and then its always there so we don't have to always call each other "hey you" haha

·
Registered
412 Posts
Good ideas! I think it's pretty obious my names Daryle...Or you can call me by my nicknames given to me by my wife.. dumba**, moron, retard,...

FatCat... Try to keep up there Bobby...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts