Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alot of fun besides being to loud for radio or to talk hopefully soundproofing next wk. heres a short vid hit a forzen junk of clay from where dad tried deeping a water furrow. wasnt going very fast but it hit pretty hard.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice ride......I like too get a full cab and a set of tracks too...short on $$$ !!
But very nice ride with those tracks...nothing to stop you now ...

·
Registered
618 Posts
Definately nice. I'd love to get a set of tracks for mine but won't happen for some time.

Looked like the little one got bounced right off the seat in the video, might want to look into a booster seat that you can use with the belts.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice ride. That thing is a beast with those tracks.

·
Banned
70 Posts
I have a hard top and Glass windshield with Soft Doors and soft rear window, Pull a 14'x6' trail drag in the winter.

What brand of soft doors are they and were can i get a set. I have a full cab minus the har doors and have been looking for soft doors that would go along with it

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
makes me have "those kind of dreams" .. LOL

I sure would like a set of tracks also ...

out of curiosity how many inches do they add to overall height .. really a non issue as I'm sure they would it would fit through my 16' door in the shop LOL but tree clearance in the woods might be another issue when they are all bent over with fresh snow weight, I'm sure that's the best fun time to run them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts