Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after all this time and the help of some members i put 3 pictures in my photo album, notice the oil spot under the one picture,i installed my oil gauge sending unit and forgot to tighten clamp fired it up and blew hose off 1/4 of a quart of oil i lost before i could get it shut off.:(

·
Registered
432 Posts
Good pics! Really like steering wheel. Where did you find the padding just above the door latches?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks,if your talking about the padding where the arm rest is that come on the 06.i think they changed the arm rest design in 07 and did away with the pad.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice looking prowler! I'd love to have a set of doors like that where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That is a pretty cool steering wheel? So what is the deal with steering wheels, will pretty much any one work or does it have to be a special kind?

Wish I had your shocks.....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
after all this time and the help of some members i put 3 pictures in my photo album, notice the oil spot under the one picture,i installed my oil gauge sending unit and forgot to tighten clamp fired it up and blew hose off 1/4 of a quart of oil i lost before i could get it shut off.:(

You inspired me to finally add some pictures in my albums...:D And I finally added an avatar next to my username. Now you just need to add your Prowler avatar.:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I could start a wish list off your prowler, bed cover, steering wheel, shocks, and the diamond plate lower side guards.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks friends,Its taken me almost 7 years to put this thing together,you guys have pretty nice buggys to........................the wife hasnt been alot of help.:(:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shane the steering wheel come from super atv.com it is made for the prowler they have different styles,I bought it three years ago.:) shane i will put my avatar on when i get my cv guards put on.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
shane are those 650 front rotors or 1000 rotors.:)
They are 1000 front rotors, but I believe 650 fronts would work as well.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
How long does it take before pictures are approved by the moderators? I still have some albums that show no pictures. Was just curious?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pictures

he told me he trys to check them everyday,but after a couple of days if there still not on there pm admin.....................

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
he told me he trys to check them everyday,but after a couple of days if there still not on there pm admin.....................
Most of my album pictures still have not been approved and do not show up. I sent a pm a while back to admin, but still no reply or approval of pictures....:confused:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pictures

I noticed that, i put a new one in my album sunday and its not on there yet either.ILL find out.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I just put my first album up to see what happens and it seems to have shown up as soon as I finished.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
It says "Moderated" so maybe I'm the only one who can see it

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts