Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I would like to plan one with my 2 buddies from Prowlertalk but They got rid of their Prowlers!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Did everything go ok?
It went great. I have completed 3 of 3 rides in the past month with nothing broken. The Young AZ ride was by far the most scenic and I can't wait to do it again. The high temp was 75 the day we rode. I am planning on doing a ride from my house all the way to Young. It will be around an 8 to 10 hour journey.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It went great. I have completed 3 of 3 rides in the past month with nothing broken. The Young AZ ride was by far the most scenic and I can't wait to do it again. The high temp was 75 the day we rode. I am planning on doing a ride from my house all the way to Young. It will be around an 8 to 10 hour journey.
Sounds like you got it ironed out.:)how many of you ride together.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe RD and I and our wifes are planning a ride at hatfield and McCoys in september.If you guys get a chance check it out on the web,around 500 miles of riding and growing.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
That sounds great. Sounds like you have you Prowler going good.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
the group of guys I meet up with every summer for a good ride are going on a 800++ miler in lower/central Idaho remote areas part of which goes between two wilderness areas .. I won't be able to go this year on that ride :( .. but when I return to N. Nv. [Reno/Sparks] in fall I'll be bring my rig back down and do several rides to ghost towns , old mining towns abandoned in the 18oo's and very early western towns that were routes from the east to west wagon train type routes. ..... I'll be taking pic's :) this time LOL.
not sure where I'll be going for the 2 months I'm back in N. Idaho but your can rest assured I will be riding a bunch, as in several times a week.

Todd .. glad you got your rig dialed in and are enjoying it again.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the group of guys I meet up with every summer for a good ride are going on a 800++ miler in lower/central Idaho remote areas part of which goes between two wilderness areas .. I won't be able to go this year on that ride :( .. but when I return to N. Nv. [Reno/Sparks] in fall I'll be bring my rig back down and do several rides to ghost towns , old mining towns abandoned in the 18oo's and very early western towns that were routes from the east to west wagon train type routes. ..... I'll be taking pic's :) this time LOL.
not sure where I'll be going for the 2 months I'm back in N. Idaho but your can rest assured I will be riding a bunch, as in several times a week.

Todd .. glad you go your rig dialed in and are enjoying it again.
Gary sounds like some very interesting riding.Those old mining towns would be cool to see.:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
It will be just for a couple days. Not sure about my wife yet if she goes she'll probably find something else to do while were on the trails and then complain about how long we were out.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

Todd .. glad you go your rig dialed in and are enjoying it again.
Thank you sir!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like to have at least 3 vehicles in the group for safety and towing purposes. :D
Yea I would hate to be 50 miles away,and break down and not have any help.It pays to have someone with you.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts