Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be great if we could plan a ride for 2014,I think if we started planning soon we could make this happen.just consider it a vacation,This could be a once in a lifetime event to get us members together for a ride.I realize some of us will have to drive farther than others,I would be willing to drive.I am open to any suggestions where you members would like to go,I am a open trail backwoods person myself.lets here some thoughts.This could be a great time.I noticed the other forums also do this.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That would be fun but might be hard to plan, I guess the first place to start would to agree on some potential locations.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
That would be fun but might be hard to plan, I guess the first place to start would to agree on some potential locations.
I'll start let's go to Alaska..........:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Alaska :eek: with the price of gas it would be cheaper to car pool there and buy new Cats when we arrive!:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think we could start a little closer than that.:D Like I said this could be just a one time adventure,If we start saving and stop hitting the buy now button,we could pull this off.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I forgot the name of the place, but isn't there some good riding in pa.or ohio???/

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I think a good idea would be to find out who has intrest,then find a place central to that area....just an idea:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think a good idea would be to find out who has intrest,then find a place central to that area....just an idea:)
Heck I will drive 600 or 700 miles,I just drove 944, so 600 wouldn't be nothing.now IT might be a little hard for tusu.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Mike looks like there is a lot of riding in your state.:)
Most will only allow 50" or less, the devil is in the details.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most will only allow 50" or less, the devil is in the details.
I don't understand that ,most utv's are wider than that my buddys T-REX is 58'' my prowler is 60'' my buddys rzr-s is 60''

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I don't understand that ,most utv's are wider than that my buddys T-REX is 58'' my prowler is 60'' my buddys rzr-s is 60''
I think most had their rules written years ago to keep out jeeps, rail buggies and similar vehicles so the used quads as a reference and never took another look to include side x sides. Just my thoughts I could be wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts