Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have plans for fall rides???? share with us where your going and planned rides:D:D .im going on a 4 day trip with my buddies in the mountains of nh. we go someware different every year:D:D a lot of riding ,,eating and ,laughing!!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Are you doing the fall foilage tour on the 21st ? Unfortunately I spent the whole 4 days of labor day weekend changing in new windows at the camp before the weather turned bad at Coleman St. Park..

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably not we have another ride plans for those 4 days

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
After the Hatfield/McCoy ride later this month, we are heading back to the Upper Peninsular of Michigan for 10 days to visit friends, and ride. Whitefish Point and surrounding area.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Going to hatfield and McCoys 27,28,29 of september.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
anyone have plans for fall rides???? share with us where your going and planned rides:D:D .im going on a 4 day trip with my buddies in the mountains of nh. we go someware different every year:D:D a lot of riding ,,eating and ,laughing!!!
You guys camping in the woods those 4 days.:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a good possibility of that if we cant find a cabin to stay in but you have to bring everything because this time of year you never know what the weather will bring :D:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
there is a good possibility of that if we cant find a cabin to stay in but you have to bring everything because this time of year you never know what the weather will bring :D:D
When do you plan on leaving.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 18th,19th,20th and 21st

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
This is where RD an I are staying.:D
You guys all suck......:D My Prowler has been stuck in the garage all year. At least I plan on taking it on my deer hunt in October......Finally...:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys all suck......:D My Prowler has been stuck in the garage all year. At least I plan on taking it on my deer hunt in October......Finally...:D
Wow,,,,,,,,now where did that come from:D that wasent vey nice:eek::D::D sounds like somine needs to ride a little more,,,,,,,,,lol

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Wow,,,,,,,,now where did that come from:D that wasent vey nice:eek::D::D sounds like somine needs to ride a little more,,,,,,,,,lol
I ride all the time.. Just look at my title.....:D NOT.... I spend too much time upgrading than riding.....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I ride all the time.. Just look at my title.....:D NOT.... I spend too much time upgrading than riding.....:rolleyes:
I am just like you shane,always tinkering,I ride my quad a lot more anyways,wife don't like me drinking any cold ones riding the buggy,but she dont care if I do on the quad.:D You could meet RD and I at hatfield and McCoys its only a few hundred miles away.:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Everybody must be bored,or there is no projects going on.LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN..............:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
the list is long :)

let's see

got a new light bar

got a new gauge plate waiting for me to get gauges over at Summit Racing [there west coast warehouse is in Sparks -- Reno for those that don't know the area]

got a transceiver and antenna to install

got to get new knee installed :)

got lots of rehab to do after new knee

got to keep the lady happy ..... probably the biggest job so far :)

got to go to the coast for a weeks vacation / get away during the school break [grandkids duties here]

got some good local saturday night dirt track racing half hour away to attend.

geeeeees where I ever have time to work back then :)

oh ya got to plan a 12 day cruise to Alaska next year in june/july

ON EDIT ... sorry hi-jacked thread not on topic

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
the list is long :)

let's see

got a new light bar

got a new gauge plate waiting for me to get gauges over at Summit Racing [there west coast warehouse is in Sparks -- Reno for those that don't know the area]

got a transceiver and antenna to install

got to get new knee installed :)

got lots of rehab to do after new knee

got to keep the lady happy ..... probably the biggest job so far :)

got to go to the coast for a weeks vacation / get away during the school break [grandkids duties here]

got some good local saturday night dirt track racing half hour away to attend.

geeeeees where I ever have time to work back then :)

oh ya got to plan a 12 day cruise to Alaska next year in june/july
Sounds like your gonna be busy..........

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lets get back to the post.....what are people planning for fall rides.....:D:D;)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
lets get back to the post.....what are people planning for fall rides.....:D:D;)
After the Hatfield and McCoy's ride at the end of sept,some of my buddys are routeing out a 150 mile ride each way,there trying to get permission from the law now.it will be sometime in oct.we did find out we could ride up to 10 miles along the berm before stopping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts