Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well played with the prowler biggest part of the day,got my oil and filter changed,got my skid plates put on,gonna change out my air filters wed, and start on my shoulder harnesses.Its hard working under that buggy since my back isn't getting much better,oh well just takes a little longer to do things.:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Understand that! How is your back? I'll pm you later. I put my trail permit on! Vehicles are registered for all state parks, and we have the Senior Citizen pass for all federal lands! We are waiting for the end of the month when everything opens in Michigan. Normal maintenance chores being completed, and looking at possible future changes!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understand that! How is your back? I'll pm you later. I put my trail permit on! Vehicles are registered for all state parks, and we have the Senior Citizen pass for all federal lands! We are waiting for the end of the month when everything opens in Michigan. Normal maintenance chores being completed, and looking at possible future changes!
sounds like you are about ready,Iam looking forward to the HATFIELD AND McCOYS trails in may.T-Bird will be meeting me there,I think.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Yeah it's time to ride! Been a good winter, but it's time for Spring, Snowmobile is being put away, Garden Furniture, and Equipment is coming out, Wife is starting to smile! Yup Life is Goiod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
now you guys know your bringing the bad luck for a late storm don't ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts