Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on craigslist today and noticed a company offering complete power steering kits for Razors and Rangers. It said they had for others so I emailed and asked him if they had one for a Prowler he said he did and it would be $609 shipped to me. Sounds like a pretty fair price. Has anyone else heard of or tried any out? I'm considering selling my Prowler but if not I would consider trying these out.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Seems like someone on here tried one. Power steering would be nice, and the newer Prowlers (700, and up) are factory equipped. I have not heard any negative comments.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was on craigslist today and noticed a company offering complete power steering kits for Razors and Rangers. It said they had for others so I emailed and asked him if they had one for a Prowler he said he did and it would be $609 shipped to me. Sounds like a pretty fair price. Has anyone else heard of or tried any out? I'm considering selling my Prowler but if not I would consider trying these out.
I was priced one at 635 sounds like a good deal for you if you buy it lets us know how it works....................

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
What is the brand? I was looking at the SuperATV one for $650 shipped. If I keep my Prowler, it will definitely get a power steering unit at some point.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just bought a 2013 hdx with power steering.I was on bush trails yesterday and power steering was really nice as sometimes have to back up and maneuver around trees.I'm sure you would like it.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I just talked to the Guy on the power steering kit,and the cost for the prowler is 599 dollars,when you send the core back to him which is the steering shafts you will get re-funded back 90 dollars............he did say if you run HID light bars or HID'S in your headlights it will draw a lot more power with power steering.so now I'm thinking not sure if I want to give up my Hid headlights.:confused:He did say if you use LED lights you will have no problem.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I just talked to the Guy on the power steering kit,and the cost for the prowler is 599 dollars,when you send the core back to him which is the steering shafts you will get re-funded back 90 dollars............he did say if you run HID light bars or HID'S in your headlights it will draw a lot more power with power steering.so now I'm thinking not sure if I want to give up my Hid headlights.:confused:He did say if you use LED lights you will have no problem.
Does that price include shipping? That is a really good price as long as they don't charge a fortune for shipping. Makes me wish I had the money right now.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Does that price include shipping? That is a really good price as long as they don't charge a fortune for shipping. Makes me wish I had the money right now.
Shane I just got on the super atv site and it is free shipping.I down loaded the instructions way more than I wanna fool with.And for me I cant use my steering stabilizer anymore it will be in the way of the unit,it says to pull dash out,but the guy i talked to said you dont have too...lol I think I will take the 500 and get the end of my drive way paved...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts