Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Arctic Cat use to sell a couple styles of suspension seats but looks like they've taken them off their website. Several on here have installed seats from other manufacturers even Polaris RZR, I'm sure you'll get some suggestions soon!

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
I used Scat ProCar Terrain series seats in mine. They require some work to install, but they are low cost. RZR seats as "Outwest" installed are a great option also. Several firms offer seats that are a direct bolt in, I think PRP offers one for the Prowler.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
#2 on the Pro Car Terrains, I love these seats, hug you tight and secure and reduce a lot of body abuse with the full suspension webbing.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
just an FYI here

I'm 6'7" and 345 lbs ... the aftermarket suspension seats did not work for me tight in butt area and uncomfortable after just a few minutes in seat , so if your a large frame guy might want to rethink them. they do work fine for my wife so on her side the seat is still in there , holds her nicely for her bad back used with a 5 point harness.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
The seat area is pretty tight on the Prowler, I think it measures 21" wide at the base. Scat Procar has a decent spec sheet that offers all measurements.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Very tight!!! RD and I talked to Scat about building a Prowler specific (or UTV universal) seat. Nothing has ever came out of those conversations. I guess they figure us Prowler guys are good enough at figuring out how to adapt stuff to our needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts