Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The videos are terrible. The people trying to outrun the tsunami must have been terrified. God help Japan

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My mother in-law is over there @ misawa air-force base. She went there last week to train some personnel.
We have not heard from her yet.
Very scary indeed.
The update on the base is they just got 6 phone lines operational and limiting time to 3min. phone calls and 5min. showers. They are still on emergency back up generation.

We have been on edge here all weekend and cannot turn the tv off.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I wish we'd turn off the fawcet of billions of dollars of foreign aid pouring into the toilets of people who hate us - and take great care of the japanese people - who give us and the rest of the world no grief

·
Registered
656 Posts
We definately need to pray about this situation. It is horrible.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i work at a big plant in phx, not nuclear but still very dangerous and high pressure. i cant even imagin what there going through. i just deal with steam and gas. my thoughts go out to those people who stay behind to try to save the units

·
Registered
74 Posts
i work at a big plant in phx, not nuclear but still very dangerous and high pressure. i cant even imagin what there going through. i just deal with steam and gas. my thoughts go out to those people who stay behind to try to save the units
They have been pulled out, danger level has risen too high........not looking good for this power plant or the entire situation at hand....:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts