Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to get ahold of anyone at Prestiege.

Had the outer tie rod end bolt back out and lost it. My Cat's at my riverplace so I can't pull the other bolt to get a replacement. Pretty sure its grade 7, 1" and 24tpi or there abouts. What I don't know is if its SAE or Metric and I don't know the size.

These are different from stock. Stock uses a ball joint with nut on the bottom. Prestirge uses a heim with a bolt threaded in to the top.

Anyone???

·
Registered
277 Posts
When I ordered my doors from Mike, I got the very strong indication he was moving away from AC's and going back to golf carts only (he was very frustrated with 'Cats lack of any marketing plan for the west coast). He did have one of the new Polaris golf carts in the shop last time I was there, though. I called him and asked for a warranty replacement door latch bracket, but it never arrived, I've been meaning to call him.......Doesn't really help you Vic. Sorry.

·
Registered
491 Posts
a friend of mine has a set that he has installed yet . he lives down the road . if hes home ill swing by and check them out this afternoon and get back with ya .

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Mike called me today. 2 bolts in the mail. I think I need to drill and pin them somehow. Loctite didn't seem to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts