Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im testing the waters on selling my cage and seats.

I had this cage designed with versatility, flexibility and strength in mind.

It has Neri Style low back suspension seats front and the rear is a 48in bench with adjustable head rests. Front has crow harness's and the rear has simpsons.

Removable cooler/fuel can storage

Full access to the bed, minus the dump bed.

Powder coated gloss black with some desert stripes and few knicks here and there.

I also have eibach 350lb springs installed, I figure we can swap strut assemblies to keep it simple.

Ill start at $2400 OBO make me an offer.

I will be in socal for the rest of the week then traveling back to kansas. If you are interested I can leave the cage and at my house in OC cali and someone can sell it to you. I will be traveling on Highway 40 so I could meet up somewhere along the route.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my needs have changed, using a beater truck for the rugged farm work. I just need something sportier and the idea of dropping $4-5k for long travel doesnt sound good lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Id like to test drive the XP yes.

Also if you would like a discount for the mismatch of the crow harness's I can keep them and use them on something else.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Cage and seats are sitting in my room with all the hardware you will need to install.

I purchased a stock cage and seats from flying121, so I wont need yours.

Make me an offer! Motivated seller.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks for buying my stuff Nick. Sorry I wasn't there to help load your truck and meet you. I wish you luck with the sale of your cage it sure is nice. Mike does nice work and that cage will keep a family safe for sure.

TTT

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I should have put that the cage is in OC cali now safe in my room.

Yeah i put it on craigs, I really dont want to travel with it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you guys know if this will fit other models? Did they make changes to the cages between the models/years?

Thanks,
Nick

1 - 20 of 47 Posts