Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if Mike wanted me to divulge this to you guys but he built me a sweet set of doors...these things are killer! Install only took maybe an hour, if that. check em out!

Prestigemike, sorry if i let the cat outta the bag but these are bada$$!

Gonna have em paint matched here soon.:rolleyes:

Sorry guys, wish they would make an image resizer for Windows7 but its still in RC testing...

Split

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Very nice, he pointed at some at the show, but I never really looked. Those are real nice.

The lines from the side look good, straight like the bed looks good.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah he matched the lines of the bed and the front frame....hey glam, arent a couple of your rides down at prestige right now? lol :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
yeah he matched the lines of the bed and the front frame....hey glam, arent a couple of your rides down at prestige right now? lol :eek:
Ya

Hey Split did you see my Rhino or my Cat there? I hope there was at least two guys working on each of them.:D
And ask Jim if he had a nice vacation lol j/k kinda

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Split

Those doors look great man. You have one nice XTZ.

Mike

Nice job on the doors.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glam...no, Mike told me..lol..i'm in the PHX man! far east LO

Flying...mines all show..yours is all go..lol i need those spacers ! haha

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol..thanks sandchris,, no way, all i gotta do is follow your advice and load up with a keg on that side....

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys! and thanks to Mike...supercool and shipping was fast! Hey desertcat, did u ever get a price on the plastic material for skids? split

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice looking doors brotha we gotta ride sometime this weekend, maybe Stoneman?
i'm down..if i can get the truck.. King is shipping me some new springs this week...Brett and Sean came through for me over there. Gonna mount them up and then i am ready to ride juju! Anyone else up for a ride in the AZ region?

Split

1 - 16 of 16 Posts