Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stopped by the local arctic cat dealer and they told me that the final out the door price on a 2009 xtz 1000 would be $14,203 (after tax). Does that sound like a fair deal or is that still too high?

It was:
+100 (for the dealer)
+250(for some thing)
+450(for other stuff)
+904(sales tax)

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Sounds like a fair price. I think you can do a little better. Probably get it out the door for $13,500.00 to $14,000.00.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
If you are near Grand Junction Colorado, the dealer up there has one that I'm sure he would make you a killer deal on. Also, check with eaac, he has a dealership in Thatcher AZ and last time I talked with him, he had a few left and would probably treat you right.

I've been sold out for a couple of months and even had to transfer some in from other dealers to take care of the customers that wanted them. The last one out the door here left for $13,999.00, but that included me driving to another dealer, picking one up and bringing it back.

The 2010's will be orderable within the next couple of weeks. But the '09s get 1.9% financing from AC whereas the '10s don't.

The most important thing though is, develop a good relationship with that dealer, he'll be your support if there are any problems with the Prowler.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Prestige in Temecula CA has a couple left I thought. Your price is about the right price, better price than I paid. lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thats a little cheaper than what i got mine of course in pa i had to pay almost 1800 in taxes and other stuff right to the state

·
Registered
278 Posts
$13800 OTD (incl tax, regist, etc) a couple weeks ago here in So Cal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.