Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you have artic cats etc, I am just buying my first one and seek to price guess the value, looked at NADA and KBB, it is a 2009 Prowler XTX700 with 4700 miles. Everything appears and sounds good and a couple of scratches on the hood, asking price 5700.00, would this sound to be in the fair price range?:confused:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome aboard. I can't help you with the prices on the 700's but there are many members that have them. Give it a day or two and your questions will be answered.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I know alot on here have teh prowlers 700 xtx I think from looking at NADA etc the price looks good and I dont know how they hold up but I think I will purchase it unless someone raises a caution because of miles or?? Thanks for the input

·
Registered
491 Posts
i troll CL from time to time and search Prowlers and that from what ive seen on the market that doesnt sound like too bad of a deal .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im not sure what they go for used? But I bought my 09 in march this yr as a carry over for $5000. But that is also a 550. So im not sure.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Used Prowlers are hard to find in my area I was looking for any brand in a 4x4 when I found an 07 650 H1 XT for $6,500 (just got it in June this year). It had 174 hrs. and 1,600 miles on it, came with the factory winch, soft top with windshield & doors. Had some folks say I stole it but my wallet still hurts! But I'm glad I got it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pricing assist

Wanted to say thanks on helping price and decide on my first cat to get my feet wet if you will.

I will be picking up a 2009 Cat Prowler 700xtx, it has 4,500 but has factory service records on all intervals. It does has a scratch on the hood, small and I will be paying 5,600.

If anyone has suggestions or things I should add or do feel free!! I generall ride mountain, winter conditions at about 8,000 foot level.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I have never owned UTV only ATV's so I think this will be a good get my feet wet type machine, now I need to learn what will enhance making it more reliable etc

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is now in the garage, I actually came out at 5500, it does have a small scratch on the hood., It had the soft top. Tires are about 50%, so I will be looking for suggestions on after market, battery and things to imprive on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts