Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to give an update to everyone on my XTZ.

The vehicle was in a shop in California for the past 3 months where it was getting long travel, a cage , seats lowered, and numerous other custom fabrication parts. Some of it is done and other parts never got finished. The suspension and the cage came out great but there are many things that have to be finished. I have had a stressful six months of waiting for this day to come. The turbo runs good but the fabrication side of my vehicle has a long way to go to complete the project. I have decided to bring it to PJ's Performance in Mesa Arizona to finish the powder coating, electrical and a few other finishing parts to make the XTZ complete. I will be dealing with Nick and PJ directly to see that everything is finished within the next few weeks so I can try to make Glamis for Halloween. Some advice to anyone that is considering having lot's of fabrication work done to their side x side would be to stick with a local company that you can pop by and visit frequently during the build. I am excited about getting the XTZ finished and enjoying it in the next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Johnny

I don't think so. I have added about 1 million pounds of weight to my XTZ so you should be ok. I don't know if I will make the Halloween event in Glamis because there is so much work to be complete on my Cat but I am trying. If I don't make it Trey and Chris from MCX will be there with the company XTZ turbo so you guys can run em. I would really like to be there for this event.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well Good Luck with the new company ..Sorry to hear about the shitty Luck ... I hear utvcrap does some good work

·
Registered
338 Posts
I look forward to this day as well.
Hey Todd I heard about your problems today and I feel your pain. Some shops just suck! When your that far away they know your not going to popping by to see the progress so they put **** on the back burner. Who ever recomended that shop to you should be kicked in the teeth. Oh well live and learn right.:D

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Good Luck with the new company ..Sorry to hear about the shitty Luck ... I hear utvcrap does some good work
Thanks Johnny

I have a few of your parts on my Cat and I plan on getting one of your bumpers pretty quick here as well. Sandchris picked up your last reinforcement kit today so I have to go on your wait list for those now.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Todd I heard about your problems today and I feel your pain. Some shops just suck! When your that far away they know your not going to popping by to see the progress so they put **** on the back burner. Who ever recomended that shop to you should be kicked in the teeth. Oh well live and learn right.:D
I agree that if you can drive 30 minutes to check the progress of your build it would make things easier.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys I gotta tell you he has got a good start on his cat. A few things to finish up and get right. But it will be a nice ride.
Thanks Chris for the encouragement and a big thanks for all of your time and willingness to help people out.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im chopped liver now ???? lol
Johnny

Sandchris pointed out to me that my brain wasn't transmitting the signal to my fingers when I responded to your chopped liver post. You were wondering why I didn't use your fab shack for my build. It had to do with the "deals" that were made on the first run of suspension etc... I like your stuff though you will notice that when you see my ride. I have not had much sleep so i will catch up on that over the next few days. Look forward to meeting up with you again at PJ's Performance one of these days. lol

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No more teasing us do you have pictures. That's it will have to stop by with and ice chest and check it out myself. Darn it.
I will have PJ's take some photos after powder coat and see if we can get some posted.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That would be cool. So she runs good with the little hair dryer on it?
It seems to run good. I will have to have a more complete vehicle to run it off road and test in a few weeks and will report my findings. What are you doing tomorrow? You can stop by and see it if you would like.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts