Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Administrator
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I lock Pat in the shed when the house is showing, she tends to try and nip at their heels! LOL Our new realtor has shown the house more in a week than the other realtor showed in 6 months!

·
Registered
33 Posts
good morning RD, I have been working on doors for our prowler and looking at yours for ideas on mounting them. It looks like
on your first set the latch was mounted facing the inside of the door frame and on the second set they are facing the back and on the
outside of the door. Did you move them for any special reason or just personal preference? The doors do look good you do nice looking work.I will post pics as I get alittle farther along. I am using square tube on mine and machining corner pins for them. thanks for the buils alongs.

Rich

·
Administrator
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
The latch assembly works better on the frame rail. Kept getting caught on the latch pin as it stuck out about 2 inches! Only thing I broke on the doors so far is the stop! I changed the location and welded it back on. The stop prevents the door from damaging the fenders.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks RD I will look at mounting on frame rail. on the outside of frame. Need to get back out working on it have been working on garden lately,just about all planted.

Rich

·
Administrator
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
One thing about AZ is that our yard work consists of watering rocks! LOL

81 - 85 of 85 Posts