Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 878 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the next project on your prowler,mine is new brake pads,re-move Drive line brake and rotor.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Maybe a hard roof sometime, right now I'm taking a project break.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Finish some aluminum panels, install the additional lighting. Build new wire harness for all of the add ons! And don't spend any money doing it! LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finish some aluminum panels, install the additional lighting. Build new wire harness for all of the add ons! And don't spend any money doing it! LOL
let me know how you do that............not spend money.:D:D did you get your light's hooked up.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm drawling up my next couple projects now... Here is just a rough sketch I did to help explain. This is by no means a scaled drawling. More less something I've just been kicking around so I had to put it on paper to get it out of my head.

Both are going to be incorporated into my Yutrax seat rails.

First is to make elevated cooler brackets to mount into the rails when the seat is not installed. This will also allow me to have storage under the cooler.

My second project is a spare tire mount that will be able to be used with the cooler as well. And it will stand the tire in front of cooler for easy access.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
My next project will be fixing my rear cage, and fabbing up a rear seat bracket to fit seats in the bed.

After that, it will be installing power steering.:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm drawling up my next couple projects now... Here is just a rough sketch I did to help explain. This is by no means a scaled drawling. More less something I've just been kicking around so I had to put it on paper to get it out of my head.

Both are going to be incorporated into my Yutrax seat rails.

First is to make elevated cooler brackets to mount into the rails when the seat is not installed. This will also allow me to have storage under the cooler.

My second project is a spare tire mount that will be able to be used with the cooler as well. And it will stand the tire in front of cooler for easy access.
Looks like a cool plan.............:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have to doodle things down or my brain runs wild... I just hope I can figure out oh to make it work. Cause we all know paper is easy.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thats a old RR.:)
as old as me. LOL He won the car and 10g's. He has spent more than that on it. He just rebuilt the brakes on it. now it has A/C, changed the air intake from oil to a k&n style cooled air intake. He also got rid of the points and put electronic ignition in.
The upholstery is totally redone in leather. Even the stitching on the seams is all "R's". He also picked up new wide white wall radial tires for it this summer.
I'll take a picture of it next time I see him.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as old as me. LOL He won the car and 10g's. He has spent more than that on it. He just rebuilt the brakes on it. now it has A/C, changed the air intake from oil to a k&n style cooled air intake. He also got rid of the points and put electronic ignition in.
The upholstery is totally redone in leather. Even the stitching on the seams is all "R's". He also picked up new wide white wall radial tires for it this summer.
I'll take a picture of it next time I see him.
I always liked the old oil bath system...........I had a 62 chevy truck with a 235 that had the oil bath set up.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Maybe back up lights for snow plowing? Winter preventive maintenance, and think of ways to spend money!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Backup lights would would be nice to have.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Back up lights are easy, micro switch on shifter, and a relay! I bought a set of fog lights on ebay for 10 bucks, I plan on using one, and keep the other for a spare

·
Registered
808 Posts
I used a relay and a 3 pos rocker switch and relay, pos-1 is on /off with the shifter(tapped into gear switch), pos-2 is off, pos-3 is on all the time as a work light.

1 - 20 of 878 Posts