Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All. I am selling my prowler doors from my XTZ 1000. They were made by Prestige and are heavy duty, suicide style doors that open and close. Comes with all mounting equipment. There is a little bit of damage on them but not really noticable. I will post pix tomorrow.

I feel 100 percent safer with these doors. Don't ever worry about pulling a Sean with sticking your legs out in a roll over..lol (sorry sean :D )

PM/Email for more info. The frames are powder coated black and the skins are flat black with a orange metallic flake. 420$/offer thanks Split. Prefer to sell local as shipping these mothers cost $$.

Ok..added pix, that outside shot is the one that i bent the lower left front end. You can hardly see it when mounted. Door skins can be painted as well. thx for lookin..Split

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mustang..prolly a month or so...we have to build the rear bed and finish the cage, then build new doors, then add the handholds...then finish the seat mounts..then..then..then..lol it really sucks not riding right now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
All. I am selling my prowler doors from my XTZ 1000. They were made by Prestige and are heavy duty, suicide style doors that open and close. Comes with all mounting equipment. There is a little bit of damage on them but not really noticable. I will post pix tomorrow.

I feel 100 percent safer with these doors. Don't ever worry about pulling a Sean with sticking your legs out in a roll over..lol (sorry sean :D )

PM/Email for more info. The frames are powder coated black and the skins are flat black with a orange metallic flake. 420$ thanks Split. Prefer to sell local as shipping these mothers cost $$.

Thanks for the shout out ;) I would have bought your doors; however, I just picked some up from Mike at Prestige...

Now that you lowered the seats, selling your old cage, selling your doors, selling.... Let me know and I buy your newly invested in XTZ (13k firm). :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Sean,, you were too good of a target to pass on..lol :D Besides i still need the drive shaft and the clutching from Airdam ... :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they are BFG AT 14's mounted on the stock wheels. They are heavy but they haul a$$!! :D And they are stiff as h3ll...i think i am running maybe 10lbs in them.

·
Registered
491 Posts
they are BFG AT 14's mounted on the stock wheels. They are heavy but they haul a$$!! :D And they are stiff as h3ll...i think i am running maybe 10lbs in them.

lol well i figured they were 14'' whats the rest of the size brother? lol thanks

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol..sorry man,,not sure to be honest with you...Bipolar Jim has lots of sets, thats where i picked these up..shipping was $$ but they are sweet tires..if i had the cat home i;d go look for you. apparently there are no more sets available in the us. I know there are a coupla other manufacturers making 14s that fit..i want to say 14x9 not sure on the sidewall height...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts