Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first picture is the day I picked her up. :)The nighttime ones show the new led lights installed. The final two are a couple from a camping trip we took the day after purchasing her with the final one showing my brother swamping out his Brute Force. Oh yeah, he was trying to convince me to go through it. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
didn't your Brother know swim fins were an option LOL

around here the under body lights would last 10 maybe 15 seconds as my tires will pitch a rock a hundred yards out back no telling how many hit the lower side

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Looking good! You will enjoy your Prowler.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didn't your Brother know swim fins were an option LOL

around here the under body lights would last 10 maybe 15 seconds as my tires will pitch a rock a hundred years out back no telling how many hit the lower side

The led lights underneath are enclosed in a clear rubber tube and flexible, also supposed to be waterproof. Not sure how long they will actually last but I had them from a golf cart I got rid of and figured it looked cool.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Why Not! Rig looks good

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
The first picture is the day I picked her up. :)The nighttime ones show the new led lights installed. The final two are a couple from a camping trip we took the day after purchasing her with the final one showing my brother swamping out his Brute Force. Oh yeah, he was trying to convince me to go through it. :D
looks great...........:):) where are you from.......

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Looks great, I like the way the glow comes around the headlights.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats! I like the LEDs. Are those the stock tires?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have a lot of riding in Florida.....

Yes and no. Where I am specifically in Cape Coral no. We used to be able to go all over and then of course everything started getting shut down or blocked off. Now we have several places that are privately owned where you can pay to go and ride. Another option is to buy into some pretty large preserves in Florida which then gives you access to ride. The place that I will more than likely be buying into is called River Ranch. My uncle who I also go with has a place around 3 hours from me called Suburban Estates which is pretty cool also. I currently travel about 45 minutes on average to ride, but well worth the memories being made with my family.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes and no. Where I am specifically in Cape Coral no. We used to be able to go all over and then of course everything started getting shut down or blocked off. Now we have several places that are privately owned where you can pay to go and ride. Another option is to buy into some pretty large preserves in Florida which then gives you access to ride. The place that I will more than likely be buying into is called River Ranch. My uncle who I also go with has a place around 3 hours from me called Suburban Estates which is pretty cool also. I currently travel about 45 minutes on average to ride, but well worth the memories being made with my family.
Charlie, is this the River Ranch you're talking about?

River Ranch RV Owners Association - Home Page

My wife and I are headed to Crystal River the end of this month to look at a couple RV condos. Hope to be there by November this year.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Charlie, is this the River Ranch you're talking about?

My wife and I are headed to Crystal River the end of this month to look at a couple RV condos. Hope to be there by November this year.

That is near the one I am talking about which is River Ranch Property Owners. You can google that particular name and all kinds of stuff comes up. They sell property which basically grants you right to the park to ride and hunt during specific times. No building is permitted any longer that I am aware of so everything is primitive camping or just ride for the day.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
45 minutes is not that bad to go have a good time....can you camp where you ride at........:)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
45 minutes is not that bad to go have a good time....can you camp where you ride at........:)
Most of the places allow camping. I may try a place this weekend that is about 400 acres of riding. It is about $10 per person for entry to ride all day. They have mud, some trails, and some other stuff. Wish we had some the vast trail systems like some of you guys have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts