Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we could start a thread where we can all post action shots of our Prowlers. No freshly washed Prowler sitting in the driveway. Action. I got some serious air at the dunes last time. Got a couple pics........

·
Registered
861 Posts
man thats some serious air..what is that..a foot? lol...nice shots, hope shes holding up for you now!

Split

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, some of the pictures are deceiving. The top one I got about 6-8 feet high and probably a 25-30 foot distance. The other spot we were jumping you couldn't get very high, but got real good distance. I was jumping as far as most of the quads in our group. It seems to be running just fine after the warranty work has been done. I have put about 300 miles on it since then with zero issues.

P.S. No smack talking about my 1 foot of air until you post one better!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
lol..hey dent, all i got is good "driveway" shots, so i will shut up now!! lmao..Good to hear all is cool with your ride, welcome back! Split

·
Registered
85 Posts
nice pics Dentless
i wouldn't call mine action shots....more like work pics
last summer... my wife checking cows

this winter...checking out the pasture

·
Registered
85 Posts
its not a prowler ... but... its a darn good action shot

wife got on it a little hard coming out of the creek

·
Registered
338 Posts
I thought we could start a thread where we can all post action shots of our Prowlers. No freshly washed Prowler sitting in the driveway. Action. I got some serious air at the dunes last time. Got a couple pics........

Nice air Brad. You need to get some suspension this summer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
double click on the video... this will take you to photobucket.... play the video... you might have to rewind to see the whole thing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts