Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 4 650 Prowlers and we have bent and broke so many tie rods we started carrying extras ,, has any one els had problems

·
Registered
39 Posts
Get rid of the problem!!! Go with the Chromoly tie rod kit from Diecast. We also make a Heimed Chromoly Kit!!! Check the Web!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Get rid of the problem!!! Go with the Chromoly tie rod kit from Diecast. We also make a Heimed Chromoly Kit!!! Check the Web!!!
I tried checking some stuff out on your site like the prowlers and they wouldnt do anything. where are the pics and prices at.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ok found some stuff, the hood pic is terrible and the bed side pic is bad too. very small cant tell how it really looks. Navigating your site is kind of tough. or maybe Im slow.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Those are nice, Prestige had soem nice ones also. I will get some pics soon.

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my new tie rods today I had ATV Off-road make me some like Sandchris's I will post some pics this weekend. They look great!!!!!! And the price was very reasonable.

·
Registered
122 Posts
we have tie rods with inner and outer heims. They will bolt on to the stock steering box and are tappered to fit your stock spindles with out drilling them out. I can email you a pic if you still need a fix.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bent or broke tie rods

hay guys ,,you can fix this for 20 bucks or make your own ,,, just weld a 2 inch piece of pipe to the nut and that will fix the problem ,, I have some made up and have sold some for $20 shipped to you ,,, ride hard have fun cause life never lasts near long enough

1 - 17 of 17 Posts