Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a factory 650 roll cage stupid cheap. I used the front portion and made a sweet bumper. Any way here is the deal.

I have the new rear portion with a few scratches.

I am in Southern Indiana 30 miles North of Louisville. You can pick it up here.

Or

You can arrange transport of it. I am 15 miles from any mail store. I am not willing to go to heroic measures to mail something free:)

Email me.

[email protected]

·
Registered
583 Posts
I bought a factory 650 roll cage stupid cheap. I used the front portion and made a sweet bumper. Any way here is the deal.

Or

You can arrange transport of it. I am 15 miles from any mail store. I am not willing to go to heroic measures to mail something free:)

Email me.

[email protected]

Thanks again for the rollbar ! Now I got a spare incase of any booboos.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Mighty neighborly of you.

Or

Email me.

[email protected]

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem. I always try to pay forward, maybe some day it will catch up to me:D I hope you had a safe trip back.

Also thanks SandChris

·
Registered
583 Posts
No problem. I always try to pay forward, maybe some day it will catch up to me:D I hope you had a safe trip back.

Also thanks SandChris
Yeah we had a good trip, got some strange looks with a doghouse and a rollbar strapped to the top of my camper though. I was wondering where you ride in those parts, private property or is there a public spot?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most all the property down my road is state forest of 20,000 acres. My property joins it across the street! It is a non no but **** I pay enough taxes and fuel taxes. Hundred ride out here at all times of the day and night and no one gets in trouble for the last 10 years.

I have 9 acres and my 2 a joining friends have another 40 between them.

Life is good.:):):) I simply turn the key and go ride. Also they are legal to register and ride on all county non highway roads. We go on 50 mile rides through other counties.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That sounds like nice ridding. What kind of trails? I might have to go over there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hills to tight trails to easy ones and lots of them. Heck I would have given you the nickel tour. I have electric RV hook up and water across the street:) Just for people like you!

Bob

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey , i have been in Scottsburg. I'm in southern Illinois, about 3and a half hours . Would like to come ride sometime.Let me know when you guys are riding.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well Ill have to check the summer schedule and get back to you on that. Thanks it will be a good time.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hills to tight trails to easy ones and lots of them. Heck I would have given you the nickel tour. I have electric RV hook up and water across the street:) Just for people like you!

Bob
Next summer when I haul the prowler north again I'll have to give you a holler. I hear theres also some public place around south east Indiana, not sure of the name .Royal Blue is about 45 minutes south of me and has something like 300+ miles of trails, if you ever get the urge to head south it's a great place to ride/camp. We go several times a year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts