Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just bought a 2015 Prowler 1000 XT, and I LOVE it! Wish I had done it long ago! I have a really stupid question though. I bought an Arctic Cat soft top for it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how the loops are supposed to tighten down. The instructions sent with it show a different machine, and well as looking like they have been copied a million times. Anyone have a close up pic of how the loop is supposed to go around the bar and tighten up, or a better pic from the instructions? I'm sure once I see how it's done I'm going to be even more embarrassed than I already am in asking. It should be a simple install, I guess I'm just looking at it all wrong. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Hello everyone, just bought a 2015 Prowler 1000 XT, and I LOVE it! Wish I had done it long ago! I have a really stupid question though. I bought an Arctic Cat soft top for it, and I can't for the life of me figure out how the loops are supposed to tighten down. The instructions sent with it show a different machine, and well as looking like they have been copied a million times. Anyone have a close up pic of how the loop is supposed to go around the bar and tighten up, or a better pic from the instructions? I'm sure once I see how it's done I'm going to be even more embarrassed than I already am in asking. It should be a simple install, I guess I'm just looking at it all wrong. Thanks in advance
no help here .. hard top here

welcome to the site and as always the "new guy" brings in a load of wood for the fire and brews morning coffee , strong and black :)

do yourself a favor and fill in location and signature lines so we know what you have later and where your ride area is ... so somewhere down the road when you ask a question we know for example where to send you for parts and type of general ride area you have without having to ask a question to answer your question :)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site,keep us up to date on your new prowler.....on your top I hope they never sent you one for a square cage prowler......

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site! Best people by far! I've also used some of their picture instructions! Finally said Pee on em, and like everything else I do, I made my own rules! LOL Glad you found us! Where are you located? Never mind! I looked at your post again!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site! Are you talking about the front or back of the top? Here's a pic of how my soft top is in the back, it's an old 2007 so it could be different.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts