Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED!

I put a custom four seat cage and street tires on my 07 arctic cat prowler and have some extra parts sitting in my garage taking up space. All parts are in very good condition. I just no longer have a use for them

-Full cab enclosure. Includes everything. Below is a stock photo of what everything looks like together. It includes the front windshield with the trim panel, rear wall with window, half metal doors with a removable upper half, and door mounting panels. This kit includes everything needed to fully enclose the cab on your prowler for those cold days up North.
Retails for $2800. Asking $1200. What a steal! EDIT: Price now $500!!! COME GET ME!

-EDIT. Tires SOLD.

-Beard rear bench seat mount. New, never installed, has slight scratches from being moved around the garage. Still has the instructions and all the install hardware in a sealed bag.
Retails $150. Asking $100. EDIT: Price now $60, will throw in for free if you buy the enclosure.

-EDIT. Rear cage and stock cage SOLD.

Local pick up in East Mesa Arizona near Power and Baseline. Sorry I won’t ship anything and I won’t deliver. First come with cash first serve. Hurry at these prices this stuff won’t last. May possible trade for guns or other toys. No projects please.

PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

Cut and paste this into your browser. No www is required.

s28.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mr_SnailZ/library/#/user/Mr_SnailZ/library/arctic%20cat%20parts?&_suid=1363200698948008497223714494001

Please email me at jmuzzana @ a0l d0t c0m. I respond to emails quickly!

Thanks,
Josh

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
welcome aboard the best site.when you sign in you need to read the top page about starting out selling parts,ect,we do this to protect our members from being ripped of by new members before we get to know you.THANKS de3/mike.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I just noticed that you joined the site back in april of 2012,you probably didnt notice the new message for new members.my mistake.de3/mike.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I wish I could take it all, but just don't have the funds (or an accepting wife) right now.:D However, I may be interested in the rear cage extension. Wish you had pages of it on your machine, but I know you never installed it. My wife is supposed to go back to AZ in April to help family. Maybe I'll have to consider making the trip as well.....

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I wish I could take it all, but just don't have the funds (or an accepting wife) right now.:D However, I may be interested in the rear cage extension. Wish you had pages of it on your machine, but I know you never installed it. My wife is supposed to go back to AZ in April to help family. Maybe I'll have to consider making the trip as well.....
I thought of you when I seen the add.thats what you have been looking for...........

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I thought of you when I seen the add.thats what you have been looking for...........
I would love to have a full 1 piece cage overall, but money spent on the Prowler is not high priority for the wife.....:D If I could get a cage extension for the right price, then she may be more easily persuaded.

I wish there were pictures of it in a Prowler. It would be nice to see the fitment beforehand. Maybe I could get one of my AZ Prowler brotherhood members to go prop it in their machine and take a picture for me.....:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome de3. I've been browsing the site for a while but haven't posted.

I've had a lot of interest in the rear cage. I just put up a few more photos of the cage on the site in the original post. Let me give you a little more detail about the rear cage. I bought it from CL and the front bars were too long for my 07 Prowler. Apparently it came from a newer Prowler and they have a longer bed. The cage HAD tabs on the front bars that mount to the stock cage but I cut them off as well as an inch or two of tubing so that it would fit on my shorter bed. There is still some extra material (can't remember, maybe about an inch) so if you wanted to weld it to your front cage or simply weld new tabs on it wouldn't be a problem. I ultimately never installed the cage because I didn't like the looks of the round tubing and the rectangular tubing and had a cage made by UTV Inc which turned out awesome.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Thanks for the welcome de3. I've been browsing the site for a while but haven't posted.

I've had a lot of interest in the rear cage. I just put up a few more photos of the cage on the site in the original post. Let me give you a little more detail about the rear cage. I bought it from CL and the front bars were too long for my 07 Prowler. Apparently it came from a newer Prowler and they have a longer bed. The cage HAD tabs on the front bars that mount to the stock cage but I cut them off as well as an inch or two of tubing so that it would fit on my shorter bed. There is still some extra material (can't remember, maybe about an inch) so if you wanted to weld it to your front cage or simply weld new tabs on it wouldn't be a problem. I ultimately never installed the cage because I didn't like the looks of the round tubing and the rectangular tubing and had a cage made by UTV Inc which turned out awesome.
It looks to me like you cut off the legs that mount inside the bed, and not the ones that mount to the cage. Unless I'm looking at it wrong.

Did they change the depth of the beds on the Prowlers?

I would love to see the pictures of your Prowler with the UTV, Inc cage. Ultimately I would love a 1 piece cage myself. Just don't have the cash at the moment for that.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
It looks to me like you cut off the legs that mount inside the bed, and not the ones that mount to the cage. Unless I'm looking at it wrong.

I would love to see the pictures of your Prowler with the UTV, Inc cage. Ultimately I would love a 1 piece cage myself. Just don't have the cash at the moment for that.
Iam like you shane I think the one piece round cage would look better than the round hooked to the square cage.I would also like to see the one from utvinc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shane is right. I'm an idiot. LOL. I cut the bars for no reason. Price dropped to $100 for the rear cage. It will need new bars or extensions or something added to make the cage fit now. I cut the bars that mount to the bed thinking they mounted to the cage.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Shane is right. I'm an idiot. LOL. I cut the bars for no reason. Price dropped to $100 for the rear cage. It will need new bars or extensions or something added to make the cage fit now. I cut the bars that mount to the bed thinking they mounted to the cage.
I sent you an email. I will take it. I'm just trying to figure out an affordable option to pick it up. Diesel gas isn't cheap right now.:D At the very least I can have a family member or friend pick it up for me and hold it until I can figure something out. Does anybody have any experience with shipping large items in freight?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
heck we all screw up...........:eek:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I put a custom four seat cage and street tires on my 07 arctic cat prowler and have some extra parts sitting in my garage taking up space. All parts are in very good condition. I just no longer have a use for them

-Full cab enclosure. Includes everything. Below is a stock photo of what everything looks like together. It includes the front windshield with the trim panel, rear wall with window, half metal doors with a removable upper half, and door mounting panels. This kit includes everything needed to fully enclose the cab on your prowler for those cold days up North.
Retails for $2800. Asking $1200. What a steal!

-Set of four ITR Mud Lite XTR Qty 2 are 27x9R14, Qty 2 are 27x11R14. About 90% tread left. They are in good shape. No dry rot.
Set of four retails for about $600. Asking $400.

-Beard rear bench seat mount. New, never installed, has slight scratches from being moved around the garage. Still has the instructions and all the install hardware in a sealed bag.
Retails $150. Asking $100.

-Sale pending. If pending sale goes through I will have a FREE standard roll cage for whoever wants to pick it up. Stock two seat standard roll cage AND rear cage providing enough room for a rear seat setup. I don’t know who the manufacturer of the rear cage is. I bought it off craigslist but never ended up using it because I had a complete four seat custom cage made. The rear cage bolts to the dump bed and will need to be welded to the forward standard cage. If you buy the rear cage you must take the forward standard cage. I don’t want it. The roof shown on the standard cage will not be included. The roof will go with the full cab enclosure above.
Asking $250

Take it all for $1500! Local pick up in East Mesa Arizona near Power and Baseline. Sorry I won’t ship anything and I won’t deliver. First come with cash first serve. Hurry at these prices this stuff won’t last. May possible trade for guns or other toys. No projects please.

PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

Cut and paste this into your browser. No www is required.

s28.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mr_SnailZ/library/#/user/Mr_SnailZ/library/arctic%20cat%20parts?&_suid=1363200698948008497223714494001

Please email me at jmuzzana @ a0l d0t c0m. I respond to emails quickly!

Thanks,
Josh
Money already sent to my friend so he can pay you in person and pick up the stock front cage and the rear cage extension. Thanks Josh.......Shane

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
when is your buddy bringing it to you,cool you got it.......:cool:
My friend is just picking it up and storing it for me until I can figure out an affordable option of getting it (whether that be driving down and getting it or have it shipped in some way).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stock and rear cage have been sold. All prices have been slashed. I really want to get rid of this stuff. See original post for new prices!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Stock and rear cage have been sold. All prices have been slashed. I really want to get rid of this stuff. See original post for new prices!
Thanks for the front/rear cage Josh. I'm going to have to see what I can do to get that cab. I would really like that, but I know my wife won't be too keen on spending more money. Maybe I can sell something to get it.....

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That's a great price on the cab it made me do a little math but it looks like I would spend 600 bucks on gas for the round trip plus food and lodging. It would be a fun but expensive trip. Someone is going to get a great buy I wish it could be me.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
That's a great price on the cab it made me do a little math but it looks like I would spend 600 bucks on gas for the round trip plus food and lodging. It would be a fun but expensive trip. Someone is going to get a great buy I wish it could be me.
quit being so tight and go get it.:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts