Discussion Starter #1
Recall Alert

U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission

Office of Information and Public Affairs

Washington, DC 20207

April 1, 2010
Alert #10-588

CPSC, ARCTIC CAT Recreational Products Inc. Announce Recall of Prowlers

The following product safety recall was voluntarily conducted by the firm in cooperation with the CPSC. Consumers should stop using the product immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Products: 2006 through 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler XT, XTX, XTZ, 550 Flatbed, Std model
Units: About 21,455
Manufacturer: Arctic Cat INC.
Hazard: People are too stupid to know how to operate these machines.
Incidents/Injuries: No incidents or injuries reported, just lots of broken machines.
Description: All Arctic Cat Prowlers. Recalled models are listed below in this table:

Year

Model

Package

Model Number

ALL
ALL
ALL
ALL
Any not listed above
Even your modified crap
ALL
Even Crap Modified by someone else
ALL

Sold by: Arctic Cat dealers nationwide, who are now broke and considering other careers.
Manufactured In: TRF, Minnesota
Remedy: Owners of affected units will not be notified directly. Consumers should stop using the Prowlers immediately and contact an authorized dealer (if you can find one left) to schedule an appointment for giving it back since your slow butt couldn’t handle such a machine, free of charge.
Consumer Contact: For additional information, contact Arctic Cat at (888) WHO-CARES between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

APRIL FOOLS.....

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
very good ... sure expected something else LOL

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was expecting a little different april fools from you daryl, like a spy shot of a new sporty prowler.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was expecting a little different april fools from you daryl, like a spy shot of a new sporty prowler.
Well, AC has asked me not to release the photos I have. But I really think you should be at the Rally On The Rocks in Moab in May...
Hehehehe....

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course maybe I could show you the new machine they are building for Glamis. We all know AC's forte for many years was the snow machines, so they have capitalized on that in this new venture....

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v