Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem. Saw it on another site and thought it would be very useful. It is the first one I have seen for the XTZ. I previously downloaded the service manual for the 650XT I had, and used it many times.................

·
Registered
149 Posts
Now how does a lawn mower parts shop have this PDF but AC doesn't? When do the hard copies come out and how do I get one?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Guys, I was looking in my 2009 XTZ manual and found it only covers the xt and xtx models. I went to my dealer and he indicates that it was the only one available. It does not even have the correct capacities for the V-twin engine lube. Mine takes over 2.5 liters nearly 3. My manual says it should take only 1.9 max. Does anyone out there have the correct one? Is my dealer shittin me? Thx Ksmith

·
Registered
682 Posts
I could not download that manual. It got nearly finished and said there was an error and couldn'tfinish. I did it twice. Same thing. And am i crazy or should we not get a manual for these things? I mean We have one of the best utv's going and can't get AC to give us a manual.WTF!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I could not download that manual. It got nearly finished and said there was an error and couldn'tfinish. I did it twice. Same thing. And am i crazy or should we not get a manual for these things? I mean We have one of the best utv's going and can't get AC to give us a manual.WTF!
This is the same as I get. I've tried every few weeks since joining the forum, with no luck yet. It downloads to the end then says that there is an error.

I have a standing order for parts & service manuals thru Bass Pro service department and they have not been able to get Arctic Cat to supply them. Pretty disappointing.

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
how much oil for xtz

hey everyone,
i have over 100 miles on mine and wanted to change the oil but in the manual does not tell how many quarts for the 1000.
does any one know yet

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I bought a Factory Arctic Cat Manual on CD for 1.50 on Ebay!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts