Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Almost got out of the sand show without spending any money.But I ran across these great people at Billet King.I almost fell over when I saw that they had a prowler specific billet rack.Here is the great part it has a 20 percent easier turning input.Wow just what I have been wanting.A heavy duty rack that I don't have to have power steering with.These things are no joke guys.They are built and engineered top notch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Well Almost got out of the sand show without spending any money.But I ran across these great people at Billet King.I almost fell over when I saw that they had a prowler specific billet rack.Here is the great part it has a 20 percent easier turning input.Wow just what I have been wanting.A heavy duty rack that I don't have to have power steering with.These things are no joke guys.They are built and engineered top notch.

I have rack envy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm new on this (only 400 miles on UTV), but I feel ok my OEM steering wheel. When you need the power unit? which power unit u have?

·
Registered
18 Posts
How it feels compared with OEM? it looks very strong. And I feel like i have a rack envy too, specialy when i think on the noises that mine do.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice rack!!!

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Chris your rack was made in the USA right? I have heard some bad things about racks from foreign countries such as they form leaks after a year or two, they fatigue and appear to sag in their mounts after just a few weeks. Also some of them lose their color and tend to feel loose and sloppy in a matter of months. Do you think your rack will bounce up and down through the whoops or will it stay put? Sorry for so many questions but I need to know if I should get my rack here in the USA. :D

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
What size shirt did PJ's guys give you Chris small or medium? I don't recall the graphic on the shirt having letters that large. lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts