1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Just a thought but what does everyone think about trying to put together a Prowler talk member ride/rally. I know not everyone will be able to make one rally location. I was thinking members from different parts of the country could gather up members from that area and do small rally's and we could share photos and such.

Thoughts????
Anyone coming to Moab for Rally On The Rocks next month? I think doing something there would be good. Arctic Cat is most likely going to have a big display there and they usually sponsor a BBQ and a private AC ride...

But I may hold my own BBQ either Thursday or Saturday nights...

·
Registered
267 Posts
I wish I caould do the rally but I will be in Vegas that weekend.... But I think we should get something together that would be cool

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Anyone coming to Moab for Rally On The Rocks next month? I think doing something there would be good. Arctic Cat is most likely going to have a big display there and they usually sponsor a BBQ and a private AC ride...

But I may hold my own BBQ either Thursday or Saturday nights...
I think Moab would be a great place for an annual meet and great. I was just throwing this out to bounce some ideas.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree with the different regional area meet and greets. I sure would like to make it out west one day for a ride. That is a long haul on this end. Heck, its bad enuff to have to drive almost 8 hours to get to my favorite place close to me. I need to move......lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Wait what is the date for moab?
Vendors setup on May 10th, rides start on (Wednesday) May 11th. It's over the evening of May 14th (Saturday).

I'm arriving May 10th, evening, leaving Sunday May 15th. Staying at the Spanish Trails RV Park just down the road from the Arena. Many RV parks are already sold out, it's filling fast.

Anybody that is going, list what trails you want to ride here, maybe we can join up on a trail. I'm doing the following:

Wednesday - Steelbender
Thursday - Golden Spike/ Gold Bar trails
Friday - Going privately (not on a ROTR Trip) to Fins-N-Things and Hells Revenge (trailering and paying sep. park fees)
Saturday - Open for whatever trail I want...

going to have a BBQ on either Thursday or Saturday nights..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I finally have my cat working great! Wish I had some pics of us blasting in snow this weekend.

fuel is insane and getting worse so I wont be doing any long hauls, but very ready to host or facility a crown king run for fellas in this part of the country.

took the cat to the springfield mine via a very cool fire escape road... if it were blocked or monitored at both ends [reduce civilian casualties] would make a wicked short race course!

at the springfield we shot guns and blew up tannerite - always a crowd pleaser!

pm or email me if you're a local wanting to do something ck-ish this summer.

aamco kurt at ya hoo dot com

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
How about a Colorado Rockies Ride, southwest Colorado, in the San Juans, do the Alpine Loop (google the Alpine Loop, it's got some great scenery).

About the 3rd week of July, when it's nice and hot in Arizona, everyone could come up to the mountains and enjoy nice, cool air. Recommend off-loading at Eureka, Colorado, then taking the Alpine Loop Trail up and over Engineer Pass, then into Lake City for the night, then the next day back to Eureka over the Cinnamon Pass route. Plus any other days checking out other trails in the area...
Alpine Loop

Good video of going up Engineer Pass

·
Registered
68 Posts
So it is running good?

HELLS YES!!!

But it is wicked loud! I added the deck-cover oil-level access door to ez check myself b4 I wreck myself [AGAIN].... and spray-foam insulated the the cowling...

but with the air cleaner above the cowling it's like telling a Howitzer "Sssssssshhhhhhhhush!" :eek:

got the king shocks smoothin' things out. put up an outfitters tent so it has a garage... shoved in the drier sheets to keep the critters smelling good...

have a full cab enclosure with a rear-facing seat mounted on quik-disconnect base [should I wanna haul stuff]... too dusty back there so I bought the AC rear enclosure. Anxious to see how it looks less like a goofy-tall truck and more like an SUV.

Really pleased with Donny's work at Pease custom Performance! The guy really cares about making customers happy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts