Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have any issues posting on this site? Seems the site has an issue and shuts down on me quite often! "ProwlerTalk.net is not responding and will shut down and restart the program" is what pops up on my screen.
I also notice when posting it will skip letters and even words at times when typing! Just thought I'd ask around. My PC is less than a year old so????

UPDATE: thread subject should have read "Prowler Talk Site Issues! It skipped the U-E-S on the end of issues!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was having the same issues and started accessing the site through google chrome, and no more problems. Was having same thing on ebay awhile back and when I called ebay for help this is what they told me to do. Don't know but it works for me.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Chrome is what I always use and never had an issue, I'll jump on Internet Explorer and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'm on IE, it seems a little sluggish but no problems typing and posting yet.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just now on Internet Explorer and it shut down on me! Switched to Chrome and I'm typing like a court reporter! Frick'n internet Explorer seems to be the problem! Good call guy's!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
I can't use IE for anything without it slowing down. I have been using Firefox for a few years. I would like to see a "Who's on line?" section so we could send a real time "Howdy" to each other, though...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't use IE for anything without it slowing down. I have been using Firefox for a few years. I would like to see a "Who's on line?" section so we could send a real time "Howdy" to each other, though...
Check on the bottom of the forum home page. It's called "what's going on" it shows who's been on and who's on, I think! :x

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
been on Safari forever , no issues at all [other than my wifi while traveling .. using a Verizon JetPak .. slow here in AZ but that might be the parks location down in a bit of a bowl

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
IE creates problems on my computer also! Using Google Chrome as my default browser!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was having lots of problems a while back with google chrome on Facebook,I switch to foxfire and it worked great,I tried google chrome again the other day and it worked fine again.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Check on the bottom of the forum home page. It's called "what's going on" it shows who's been on and who's on, I think! :x
Hmm, maybe I have a setting turned off. I don't see anything like that.
Don't want to hijack the thread, but looked at a Polaris General yesterday, those things are really cool. Not thinking of buying one, but man are they neat!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
It shows up at the bottom in a couple places depending on if you're viewing a thread or a list of threads.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
It shows up at the bottom in a couple places depending on if you're viewing a thread or a list of threads.
Ah ha!, Just scroll down a bit further... I've been here how long?:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts