Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody run them?

With the availability of rhino products out there new and used these seem like a good idea since the cat has a pretty non popular size.

Theres a set of skat trak 7 paddle haulers that I have been watching in the rhino bolt pattern.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I have been running them for three years now for the wheels that use with my nobbies.Nobody had a nice looking wheel in the AC bolt pattern yet.There were plenty of nice wheels in the rhino bolt pattern though.If they are similar adapters to what i have you get one inch spacers out of the deal too.
I guess the question is the cost of the adapters plus the cost of the rhino bolt pattern tires and wheels gonna be cheaper than just buying a AC bolt pattern set?
Does anybody run them?

With the availability of rhino products out there new and used these seem like a good idea since the cat has a pretty non popular size.

Theres a set of skat trak 7 paddle haulers that I have been watching in the rhino bolt pattern.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been running them for three years now for the wheels that use with my nobbies.Nobody had a nice looking wheel in the AC bolt pattern yet.There were plenty of nice wheels in the rhino bolt pattern though.If they are similar adapters to what i have you get one inch spacers out of the deal too.
I guess the question is the cost of the adapters plus the cost of the rhino bolt pattern tires and wheels gonna be cheaper than just buying a AC bolt pattern set?

I figured if I was going to run a 1.5in adapter anyway, might as well make it a rhino pattern where I can find wheels and tires for a lot less. I guess it will depend if I can find AC wheels at a good price.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I just got the Douglas rock stars with 8 paddles and buffs up front.
Got a killer deal on 12x7 5x2 offset wheels. My only concern is the 7 inch wide rear wheel, I wanted a 10 inch or 8 inch rear wheel??? what do you think?

they also have a 4mm spacer that will help with the caliper

The prcie was so good I ordered up.

Go Go Performance, no web site just yet, they are working on it.

Joe or Tim Kelly 602-788-2699

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
looks like I got the same ones

are your 5x2 offset

or 4x3 offset

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Dune tire setup (sizes, offsets and such)
Rear tires- 7 paddle skat trak, Lumber Jack carcass 25X12-10
Rear wheel- Douglas blue label, 6061 .125, Offset 3" inside 6.5" outside. 8"
wide 10" diameter rim

Front tires- Smooth Buff 2 ply Cheng shin 25X10-12
Front wheel- Douglas red label 6061 .190
Rim came with 2" outside off set a and 5" inside. Valve stem plugged and
relocated so the rim could be flipped. So the finished rim will have 2"
inside off set and 5" outside.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
just got my whole setup for under $550 wheels and tires. I am really happy with the price. that includes shipping btw.

I also got the 4mm spacers, these slide right over the stock lug nuts and are less than 1/4 inch so they should not stress the spindles to much. And I dont have to grind the calipers. I also went with 5x3 off set. I will post pics when I get them.

They are brand new shop out of AZ, just tell them Chris with the Turbo Cat sent ya

they used to work for Xtreme tire co

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I did catch a special on the rims, so normal prices might be a little bit more.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
just got my whole setup for under $550 wheels and tires. I am really happy with the price. that includes shipping btw.

I also got the 4mm spacers, these slide right over the stock lug nuts and are less than 1/4 inch so they should not stress the spindles to much. And I dont have to grind the calipers. I also went with 5x3 off set. I will post pics when I get them.

They are brand new shop out of AZ, just tell them Chris with the Turbo Cat sent ya

they used to work for Xtreme tire co

Great news Rick, looking forward to some pictures. Tim still ownes Xtreme and just started Go Go Performance. They are great guys with more sand tire knowlege than guy can take in.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
soooo dumb azz question here , any disadvantage to running a smaller rhino rim ??

not talking wheel looks here just rim to handling

and another ?? are the steel rims off another model 14" ?? ...... if they are does anyone have a steel set to sell ?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
You might loose some top end by going smaller diameter. You will also loose some side wall on the 14inch rim. And I felt like I needed more side wall to get the ride I am looking for.

Here is a pic of my new rims and paddles shipped in two days to my house. I am stoked!!!

the wheels weigh 7 Lbs with no rubber of course, but that is pretty dam light and thats what I was looking for,

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts