Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Prowler! Hated to see it go, but the timing was right, and the price was too good to pass on! Not sure what I'll do next, but it will be something with off road manners!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Bet they got a deal with all the extra parts ya had, they are talking about 0% loans to boost economy when this is over..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats Sold mine a few months ago. I liked the xtz. Got to ride the new to me Yamaha YXZ this week and I'm missing it a little less now.

Lot's of deals out there on left over machines. Are you staying in the family, with a Stampede or Havoc? XX Maybe? My used YXZ (2017) with a 1000 miles was 4k less than any XX I could find. Been a Cat guy for 12 years and 5 different machines.

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats Sold mine a few months ago. I liked the xtz. Got to ride the new to me Yamaha YXZ this week and I'm missing it a little less now.
Lot's of deals out there on left over machines. Are you staying in the family, with a Stampede or Havoc? XX Maybe? My used YXZ (2017) with a 1000 miles was 4k less than any XX I could find. Been a Cat guy for 12 years and 5 different machines.

·
Administrator
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to stay with the cat/textron family. Red/White XX really caught my eye!

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
168 Posts
The XX uses the same engine as the YXZ. Different transmissions. The engine is a high rpm screamer, that doesn't really make power until the upper RPMs. It's about as opposite as the H2 as you can get. Takes some getting used to and it's a little loud. The suspension upgrade from a prowler to a sport SXS is dramatic. You will want to ride longer, farther and much faster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts