Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is that Prowlertalk Chat room doing?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What chat room are you referring to?
The one that was talked about with SandChris and GlamisProwler said was sent to the top dogs. It would be nice to have one.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it was anyone else might not have happened so quick. I know glamis prowler requested one a little while back. My request will probably carry more weight I think they like me better...LOL Just kiddin Rick.
LIKE I said before Sandchris for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
117 Posts
Ok we will see what they say...some people do not like to have chat rooms as they can increase the chance of hacks. I am sorry, I was not aware of any plans for a chat room, therefore, was unaware that it was talked about. If I still had access I would look into it for you guys, but I dont :(

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I have requested a chat room in a message I just sent to Nadine.

he used to like you better until you spelled his name wrong, lol

its Nadeem

and I am sure they will get to it, we have other upgrades in the works now, that they have approved. They just need to happen, I think the Admin are busy this time of year with the riding season.;)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok we will see what they say...some people do not like to have chat rooms as they can increase the chance of hacks. I am sorry, I was not aware of any plans for a chat room, therefore, was unaware that it was talked about. If I still had access I would look into it for you guys, but I dont :(
What the difference we allready have POP UPS (spyware)

·
Administrator
217 Posts
I am ok with adding it if it is for the social aspect of the community. When members start using it for answering technical type questions it will get annoying with the same questions coming up over and over again both on the forum and in the chat. That is why I prefer it when people use the actual forum to answer UTV related questions as the threads stay on the site for future reference. Also, do we really have the membership to warrant a chat right now? Will it even be used? Like I said, if you want it I can arrange for it, but I would only like it to be used for chatting and not answering tech questions. You better spell my name right next time Chris, or you will go back to the bottom of the barrel.;)

Nadeem

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am ok with adding it if it is for the social aspect of the community. When members start using it for answering technical type questions it will get annoying with the same questions coming up over and over again both on the forum and in the chat. That is why I prefer it when people use the actual forum to answer UTV related questions as the threads stay on the site for future reference. Also, do we really have the membership to warrant a chat right now? Will it even be used? Like I said, if you want it I can arrange for it, but I would only like it to be used for chatting and not answering tech questions. You better spell my name right next time Chris, or you will go back to the bottom of the barrel.;)

Nadeem
Thats all I want it for is to chat but like other related chatrooms a question may come up, But not from me, Im sorry but if we the people want it why cant we have it, I still think this is America!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I don't mind being at the bottom of the barrel. I am good at getting to the top.

Nadeem

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Nadeem
Also wont the popup adds and the Yamaha drop down ad thats blocks where you click to see new posts pay for it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts