Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to keep up with the going-on's and dialogue on the site, but I have to say, the new mobile format that is utilized on mobile devices is a pain in the butt to navigate. Don't know if anyone else is having the same problem. It used to just allow me to access the full site off my iphone, but now it forces me to use that mobile version. Sorry for the gripe. Just wanted to give my feedback (as I pretty much only do my perusing off my phone, not my PC).

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Depending on what mobile browser your using you should have an option to "Request Desktop Site" that's what I did.

This is with Chrome Beta on Android, most browsers should have this option.
2014-12-09 11.09.25.jpg

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found it! Thanks! Usually, there is a link at the bottom that would say, click for full desktop site. The right hand menu option for setttings didn't have it, but the left hand drop down menu option did. All is well in the world now. :)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Hi Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Howdy RD! How're you liking your new seats?

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Man are they comfortable! Have to get one for the wife now that I know they will fit! Scat Procar Seats have several models that will fit the Prowler, I found the ones I wanted in there online catalog and used their dimension chart for size. Chart was dead on accurate!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Man are they comfortable! Have to get one for the wife now that I know they will fit! Scat Procar Seats have several models that will fit the Prowler, I found the ones I wanted in there online catalog and used their dimension chart for size. Chart was dead on accurate!
You better get one quick or you'll be riding shotgun!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
That question already came up! How come you didn't get one for me! I promised her that I would get her one for our anniversary, she was not impressed!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I kinda like the mobile version. The left side drop down has an "activity" tab that is nice to follow whats going on.

for searches I still use google. You can search this site using google by typing what your looking for followed by site:www.prowlertalk.net

So an example would be looking for info on the fan....

fan site:www.prowlertalk.net in the google search bar (its putting the link in there but you get the idea)

You can do that for any web-site and will only return searches within that web-site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts