Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to possibly get this prowlertalk.net store added with the other sites we are gonna need a lot more members to be active in this. the price of a shirt or hat isnt nothing compared to what we spend on these cars,buggys,or prowlers.lets here your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Something would be better that nothing!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I will donate $100.00 if we can get some stickers made for that.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
talked to the new admin today about forum shirts,stickers,flags,ect i know we have did this before. he wants to here our thoughts and he said he will contrbute to the conversation. THANKS, mike

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I would like to see stickers shirts and small flags for whips

·
Registered
561 Posts
ya flag for whip or stickers. can you ship in mail to Canada. I would put them on the WC. you guys are awesome.

·
Administrator
256 Posts
Hey all,

We are working on opening up a store, but I wouldn't know if it's anytime soon.

In the meantime, if there is a mass interest to get swag, we could put in an order for you all and have it done. Please start a thread on this and if it's something that looks promising, we will do something for you all.

Also, please send me a PM once you have the thread up along with a link to the thread. It may take a few weeks to have users give their interest (what they want, size etc...)

Mo

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
been talking to a 12 or so members and they would like to see the store happen,shirts,hoodies,flags,hats,t-shirts,stickers,and even coffee cups.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts