Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete set of BRAND NEW seats which are made for an Arctic Cat Prowler but should fit any Side X Side with little to no modification. I have (2) high back front suspension seats and a 42" bench for the bed of your Side X Side. They are all slotted for 4-point harnesses. They are tan pleather with tan suede inserts in the seating area (super soft). The fronts have PRP embroidered in orange on the headrests and all the stiching is orange also. These are the best seats you can buy for your UTV. Save some big $$$ on a brand new set of seats!!! This setup retails for around $1250. Shipping is extra but I have the box's they came from PRP in and they are already boxed. They have never been installed and only taken out of the box to take these pics. I live in Visalia, CA 93292 Call 559-804-1389 with any questions. Selling for $850 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New PRP Seats

I will sell the front and rear seats seperate. Contact me for the price. I can also ship them. Thanks- Jacob 559-804-1389

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will sell seperate

$450 shipped for the fronts and $400 shipped for the back seat. I'll accept paypal but you'll have to pay the fee's. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need these gone!!!

I really need to sell these. They are still brand new in the box's. I'm willing to go $350 shipped for the fronts and $300 shipped for the bench seat. That's a smoking deal on a full set of seats for your SideXSide, Jeep, or whatever you are working on. Thanks- Jacob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts