Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewere on this forum that cat is going to be coming out this year with a scaled down version of the 1000,it is suppost to be a sport version like the RZR, only a little bigger, they are still going to make the xtz also. I was wondering if anyone has herd of this and if it is going to be true,any info will be appreciated.Some dealers will let you know if they do and others will not so i was just around.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I read somewere on this forum that cat is going to be coming out this year with a scaled down version of the 1000,it is suppost to be a sport version like the RZR, only a little bigger, they are still going to make the xtz also. I was wondering if anyone has herd of this and if it is going to be true,any info will be appreciated.Some dealers will let you know if they do and others will not so i was just around.

You have to be one of the super elite, super secret society dealers to know about it...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v
v
v
Guess they didn't let me see it either....is it too late for another April Fool...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
271 Posts
it is 4 inches wider than a polaris RZR and 6 inches longer. it has a 12inch suspension travel, and 13 inches of ground clearance. it has two motors the 1000 V-twin and a 740 V-twin

i was told they would likely not build it anytime soon because of how terribly fast it is and how they are concerned with peoples safety. apparently the 1000cc motor made the thing like a rocket so they made a smaller motor and its still stupid fast, so fast that they are scared of people getting hurt. it is possible that the economy is a factor, or the slump in prowler sales that has them holding back. i dont know exactly why it is not being produced yet they have had a few made for almost 2 years now. last i heard from a good source they are sitting in a warehouse just chillin

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info if you here anything else on it be sure to let me know i would like to see a sneak peak of one of those things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts