Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there suppose to be a filter on the air intake for the belt behind drivers seat first time i take the filter acces door out and there is no filter

·
Registered
244 Posts
Desh,If you have an XTZ the square door behind the drivers seat is the air intake for the engine. Yes it should have a foam filter held on with a hose clamp. Your clutch air intake is under your dash and dumps out of the back next to your emergency brake rotor on the drivers side. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a xtx and the engine air intake with a filter is on the passenger side

on the driver side is the intake for the belt housing, i went to look on babbits .com and they do not show any filter going there so was wondering

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone with xtx have time to take a look behind the drivers seat and let me know if you have filters it would be appreciated

mine is 2010 xtx

·
Registered
733 Posts
Desh, I have a 2010 xtx and mine does not come with a foam filter on it.. it does on the engine intake but not the clutch intake on the driver's side.. I asked my dealer when I first bought it and he told me the same..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Desh, I have a 2010 xtx and mine does not come with a foam filter on it.. it does on the engine intake but not the clutch intake on the driver's side.. I asked my dealer when I first bought it and he told me the same..
thanks man well apreciated;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts